DMCA Copyright Policy
Welcome to https://whatsgbpro.org. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same.
Content on Our Website
All content on https://whatsgbpro.org, including text, graphics, images, and videos, is either submitted directly to us or available in the public domain. We believe that all such content is posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act (Title 17, U.S. Code).
Notification of Copyright Infringement
https://whatsgbpro.org adheres to the provisions of 17 U.S.C. § 512, commonly known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). We take alleged copyright infringement seriously and are committed to complying with the DMCA and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used or linked to on https://whatsgbpro.org in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us by providing a written communication with the following information:
DMCA Notice Requirements
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Sufficient contact information so that we can contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Send all DMCA notices to [Your DMCA Contact Email] for prompt action.
Commitment to Addressing Infringement
At https://whatsgbpro.org, we take the protection of intellectual property rights very seriously. Upon receiving a proper DMCA notice, we will act quickly to remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and will notify the affected user of the action.
Contact for Copyright Concerns
If you discover any material on our website that you believe infringes upon your copyrights, or if any content that you own is being used in a manner you believe violates your rights, please reach out to us immediately at [Your DMCA Contact Email]. We are dedicated to ensuring swift resolutions to such issues.
Please allow up to two business days for a response. Note that contacting other parties, such as our Internet Service Provider, will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.
Our commitment to maintaining a compliant and respectful environment extends to each aspect of our operation. We continually review our website to ensure adherence to our policy and the law.
For any further information or questions regarding our DMCA policy, please contact us.