Safe Use of WhatsApp and Risks of Permanently Banned Accounts
Our website offers insights and reviews on GB WhatsApp pro, popularly known as WhatsApp MODs, which are developed and modified by third parties. It’s important to note that these MODs are not sanctioned by WhatsApp and using them might violate WhatsApp’s terms of service. This could lead to temporary or permanent bans of your WhatsApp account. We strongly recommend not using your primary mobile number or account with these MODs and suggest using a temporary or generated number instead. All versions available on our site are MOD versions. For safe usage guidelines, please refer to our dedicated guides.
Risks of Data Loss and Account Hacking
Using GBWhatsApp and similar apps, or other WhatsApp MODs could result in data loss or account hacking. We advise against using your primary WhatsApp account with these MODs. If you choose to use them and encounter any issues such as data loss or account hacking, please note that neither our website nor the developers of these MODs will be held responsible.
Collection and Use of Personal Data
- Comments: We collect data shown in the comment forms, as well as the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to assist with spam detection. An anonymized string (hash) created from your email address may be provided to the Gravatar service to check if you’re using it. Upon approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
- Media: Be cautious when uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS). Visitors to the site can download and extract any location data from such images.
- Contact Forms: We collect information submitted through contact forms, including your name, email, and message. This information is used for responding to your inquiries and will not be disclosed publicly.
Articles on our site may include embedded content from other websites, which behaves as if you have visited these other websites.
Comments and their metadata are retained indefinitely. For registered users, we store personal information provided in their user profile.
Your Rights Over Your Data
If you have an account or have left comments, you can request an exported file of the personal data we hold about you. You can also request the erasure of any personal data we hold.
Third-party Disclosure and Links
We do not sell or trade your Personally Identifiable Information. We may include third-party products or services on our website, which have separate privacy policies. We are not responsible for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Compliance with Privacy Laws
- COPPA: We do not collect information from children under 13.
- Fair Information Practices: In the event of a data breach, we will take responsive action as per the principles.
- CAN SPAM Act: We adhere to the CAN-SPAM Act guidelines for commercial email communication.